Cleveland State University Archives
Due to multiple retirements, University Archives is currently closed to the public.
Contact us for assistance and more information: email@example.com
The University Archives is the University's official repository for records, publications, audio-visual materials, and artifacts pertinent to CSU history and development. The Archives maintains electronic indexes to the minutes of the University Board of Trustees, Faculty Senate, and Graduate Council meetings that are available to users online.
For those departments and offices who wish to store their records in the Archives:
- The Archives provides archival quality storage boxes for storing records and files.
- Record retrieval is available upon request
- Departments and offices maintain control of access to their records. Any requests to the Archives will be directed to the originating office.
Cleveland State & Fenn College Publications
The University Archives also maintains copies of publications by CSU and its predecessor, Fenn College, including:
- CSU undergraduate bulletins
- CSU graduate bulletins
- Fenn College bulletins
- CSU operating budgets
- CSU commencement programs
- CSU course schedules
- On Campus
- The Cauldron
- The Vindicator
- The Cleveland Stater
- Fanfare (yearbook)
Records retention has moved to the Office of General Counsel. For information, please contact:
Interim Records Retention Manager
Office of General Counsel, Cleveland State University
2300 Euclid Avenue, AC 327
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Phone: (216) 687-3543