Cleveland State University Archives
Bill Becker, University Archivist
Rhodes Tower, RT 310
Phone: (216) 687-3529
The University Archives is the University's official repository for records, publications, audio-visual materials, and artifacts pertinent to CSU history and development. The Archives maintains electronic indexes to the minutes of the University Board of Trustees, Faculty Senate, and Graduate Council meetings that are available to users online.
For those departments and offices who wish to store their records in the Archives:
- The Archives provides archival quality storage boxes for storing records and files.
- Record retrieval is available upon request
- Departments and offices maintain control of access to their records. Any requests to the Archives will be directed to the originating office.
In addition the Archives also maintains copies of publications by CSU and its predecessor, Fenn College, including:
- CSU undergraduate bulletins
- CSU graduate bulletins
- Fenn College bulletins
- CSU operating budgets
- CSU commencement programs
- CSU course schedules
- On Campus
- The Cauldron
- The Vindicator
- The Cleveland Stater
- Fanfare (yearbook)