Cleveland State University Archives
The University Archives is the University's official repository for records, publications, audio-visual materials, and artifacts pertinent to CSU history and development. The Archives maintains electronic indexes to the minutes of the University Board of Trustees, Faculty Senate, and Graduate Council meetings that are available to users online.
The University Archivist also maintains a list of all the University's policies and procedures in two different formats:
For those departments and offices who wish to store their records in the Archives:
- The Archives provides archival quality storage boxes for storing records and files.
- Record retrieval is available upon request
- Departments and offices maintain control of access to their records. Any requests to the Archives will be directed to the originating office.
In addition the Archives also maintains copies of publications by CSU and its predecessor, Fenn College, including:
- CSU undergraduate bulletins
- CSU graduate bulletins
- Fenn College bulletins
- CSU operating budgets
- CSU commencement programs
- CSU course schedules
- On Campus
- The Cauldron
- The Vindicator
- The Cleveland Stater
- Fanfare (yearbook)
Fenn College, part of Arcadia Publishing’s Campus History Series, is available for only $19.99. For an order form, click on the image on the left or request a form by calling (216) 875-9734.