Virtual Reference Desk: Textbooks (Buy, Sell, Rent, New & Used)
The CSU Bookstore is operated for Cleveland State University through an exclusive agreement with Follett Higher Education Group to provide textbooks and course materials. The university receives proceeds from all purchases at the CSU Bookstore. The proceeds are and will continue to be used to pay some of the CSU Student Center construction debt.
- Abebooks (used textbooks available)
- Bigwords.com (gives price comparisons for both buying and selling textbooks.
- Campus Books(compare prices on new and used textbooks)
- Chegg (sell used textbooks or rent books)
- CSU Bookstore (buy or sell new or used textbooks, plus find out the required texts for CSU classes)
- eCampus.com (Buy new, used or etextbooks, rent textbooks, or sell used books)
- Money for Books.com (Sell used textbooks with free shipping)
- Overstock.com (source for discounted new textbooks)
- Student Book Trades (Buy, sell, or trade textbooks)
- Textbooks.com (buy used textbooks and digital textbooks and sell used textbooks)
- Valore Books (buy and sell textbooks from many different vendors)