When the Library is Closed...
Nothing can replace the great services and study spaces available to you when you come to the Michael Schwartz Library, but if the Library is closed, there are still many resources available to you if you have access to a computer or other smart device and an Internet connection:
- Research Databases: You may have to login or "authenticate" using your name, CSU ID number and PIN. See Off-Campus Access if you are having trouble logging in.
- Research Guides: Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by our Librarians/Subject Specialists to help you with your coursework .
- Course Reserves: Provides online access to course reading and media materials. Please note that course material is password protected for use only by those students currently enrolled in the course.
- eBooks: Search for eBooks in Scholar or browse through the listed eBook Collections.
- FAQs: Search our FAQ database for answers to many research and technology-based questions.
Alternate computer labs and study spaces:
- IS&T General Computer Labs: All IS&T General Computer Labs provide PC and Mac computers, some have quick scan stations, some have quick-print stations, and limited free black & white or color printing. Lab schedules and available software and hardware are listed for each lab.
- Other Libraries (check the hours before visiting):
- Cleveland Public Library branches
- Cuyahoga County Public Library branches
- OhioLINK Libraries
- Ohio Public Libraries