About the Library
We encourage you to visit the Michael Schwartz Library and learn about the many services that we offer. While we are committed to providing access to information electronically so that you can access it from off-campus as well as from on-campus, the broadest array of services are still available to you from within the Library.
- A Day in the Life of the Michael Schwartz Library:
A short video about the Library created by a CSU student using video equipment available to CSU students from the Library's Multimedia Services.
- Self-Guided Interactive Library Tour
- Student Employment in the Library
For the latest buzz visit the Library's blog. See postings about news and upcoming Library events as well as assignment alerts and new Library resources.
- Stay ahead of the learning curve— receive blog updates via RSS
- Contact Us
- Directions, Map, & Parking
- Events Calendar
Meetings, classes & special events. Updated freqently.
- Library Annual Summaries:
- Floor Plans
Maps of all five floors.
A menu of online request forms to encourage you to contact us with questions, comments, and suggestions.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Friends of the Michael Schwartz Library
- Gifts to the Michael Schwartz Library
for the CSU Main Library, including holiday and intersession hours.
- Library Administration Office
- Mission, Purpose & Vision Statements
- Privacy & Confidentiality Statement
- Providing Change for Library Patrons
- Rules for Conduct in the Library
- Phone Directories
- View Your Library Account
Find out when your books are due, renew materials, and check the status of OhioLINK requests.
- Visit the Library
School teachers and school librarians/media specialists can arrange a visit to the Library for their classes. The visit can include a Library tour or library instruction in one of our instruction rooms or computer labs.