Michael Schwartz Library
About the Library
- @theLibrary - the latest issue of our newsletter
- Affordable Learning
An infographic describing the impact of our Affordable Learning initiatives
- Directions, Map, & Parking
- Events Calendar
Meetings, classes & special events. Updated freqently.
- Floor Plans
It's a big building! Here's help to find your way around.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Friends of the Michael Schwartz Library
- More than Books
A growing collection of non-book items to help you learn, work, create, and succeed.
Including holiday and intersession hours for our building, and for remote and in-person service and research help.
- Mission, Purpose & Vision Statements
- MSL Buzz - the Library's Blog
Visit - or better yet, subscribe to - the Library's blog, and be the first to hear our news & updates about new resources, upcoming Library events, system alerts, emergency closings, job postings and more.
- Privacy & Confidentiality Statement
- Rules for Conduct in the Library
- Services for you
- Textbook Center
Print books, e-books, and electronic course readings available at no cost to our studends
- View Your Library Account
Find out when your books are due, renew materials, and check the status of OhioLINK requests.