Michael Schwartz Library at Cleveland State University along with Cleveland Public Library have partnered together to provide popular reading materials to the campus community in order to promote leisure reading and encourage our students to develop strong ties to the public library system after graduation. CPL@CSU is the result!
Find out more by reading the FAQ below:
- Where is this collection located?
- The CPL @ CSU collection is located in the Library Connection Lounge on the first floor of the Library.
- What types of materials are in the collection?
- There are current popular books (both fiction and non-fiction), books on CD, foreign language materials, and popular magazines.
- How do I check out materials?
- Materials may be checked out with a CPL Library Card at the self check-out machine located near the Lounge. If you do not have a Greater Access Card, you may sign-up for one at the User Services Center in the Library.
- How long can I check out the materials and can I renew them?
- All the materials in the collection can be checked out for 21 days and can be renewed up to 3 times. You can renew your books online at the CPL website using the library card number on your CPL Library Card.