Rentable Study Carrels
Rentable, locked study carrels on the 2nd and 4th floors in the Library are provided for CSU faculty, graduate students, undergraduate students and staff, subject to availability. The rental fee is $50 for 6 months or $100 for 12 months and is unrefundable.
Simplified Application Process
- Apply for a study carrel online.
- Library staff will contact you.
- You will be notified at the end of the rental period.
- You may renew (and pay the annual rental fee) or vacate the study carrel and return the key within 14 days. After 14 days an unreturned key will be deemed lost.
Important Things to Know
- The rental fee is $50 for 6 months or $100 for the year (includes summer).
- The rental fee is non-refundable
- If demand exceeds supply, faculty have priority.
- There is a $100 replacement fee for lost keys.
Not a Grad Student but need a quiet place to study alone? Silent Study Rooms are locked study carrels that are available for 4-hour use to all CSU students, faculty, and staff with valid CSU IDs.