Planning on pulling an all-nighter to study for finals? Need a quiet place to finish that paper?
For your convenience The Michael Schwartz Library will remain open until 3 am on Sunday, May 5th through Thursday, May 9th.
Light refreshments and coffee
will be available while supplies last. Please feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks. There will not be any access to the vending machines in Rhodes Tower Lobby.
Some things to remember before you come to the Library for late night study:
- You must have a valid student ID to enter. Entry after 10 pm will be through a specially designated entrance -- Not through the Rhodes Tower lobby, which will be locked. Look for signs.
- We encourage commuters to park in the Central Garage.
- There will be NO Library services (no reference assistance or checking out books) from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- IS&T Lab assistants will be available to provide technical support.
- After 10 pm, access will be limited to the first floor only. There will be NO access to any of the upper floors or the materials on those floors. Students already studying on the upper floors at 10 pm who wish to continue studying in the Library must move down to the first floor.
- We encourage anyone walking back to their dorm/apartment/car to use the Safety Escorts by calling X2020.
Late Night Study in the Library is sponsored by: