Multimedia Services RT 301
Explore audio and video materials in the Library's collection. Create media materials. Scan artwork. Develop PowerPoint programs. Edit video.
Tip: Use Kanopy to watch award-winning movies and documentaries.
Students come to Multimedia Services to...
- use scanners to create digital images and .pdfs., and borrow digital recording equipment.
- edit audio and video, and create graphics and presentation materials on Macs and PCs.
- watch a video, listen to music or other audio materials for a class.
- practice their presentation skills, take a media-based test, or review foreign language materials.
- borrow items from the Curriculum Materials or Juvenile Literature Collections.
- borrow textbooks or Course Reserve items for their classes.
- attend a class in the Writer's Lab or the film and video Viewing Room.
Faculty use Multimedia Services to...
- place their own or their department's media materials on reserve for their courses.
- obtain videos or films for classroom instruction by using the DVD/Video/Film Request Form.
- borrow multimedia equipment for their classes in Rhodes Tower.
Location & Hours
For more information, call Multimedia Services at (216) 687-9337.