Michael Schwartz Library
A Self-guided Interactive Tour of the Michael Schwartz Library
Take our interactive tour to get familiar with some of the services available at the Michael Schwartz Library.
Directions for tour:
- Download the free "Layar" app for your device using the appropriate link from below. Remember to read the terms and conditions before downloading the app.
- If you don't have one of these smartphones or tablets, you can borrow an iPad from Mobile Campus located on the first floor of the student center (SC128).
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device. Instructions for getting connected.
- Print off a copy of the tour map and a Service Event Verification form. Look for the orange numbered circles indicating tour stops.
- Locate each stop on the tour, tap the Layar app, center the poster on your device's screen, scan the poster, and interact with the content that emerges.
- Some of the tour stops will contain clues. At these stops, the Layar app will display a red banner with a word in it. Write down the clues on the Service Event Verification Form.
- Upon completion of the tour, have your form verified by the User Services staff on the 1st floor.
- Turn the form in to your instructor.